Oldblivion 0.11t7Oldblivion - Open Source
Oldblivion is a piece of software which allows graphics cards which are pre DirectX9 to run Elder Scrolls: Oblivion from Bethesda. This means that Oblivion can run on cards such as Geforce 3, Geforce 4, Radeon 9200 and so on. Oldblivion is still in an early development phase but it's fairly stable, however there still are a few bugs and kinks to work out.
Oldblivion is a Open Source software in the category Graphics Applications developed by Oldblivion.
It was checked for updates 0 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of Oldblivion is 0.11t7, released on 08/10/2009. It was initially added to our database on 10/30/2007.
Oldblivion requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Oldblivion has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Oldblivion!
- 05/01/2016 - Silicon Laboratories CP210x VCP Drivers for Windows 5.40.24
- 05/01/2016 - CallClerk 5.7.5
- 04/30/2016 - MiPlatform_InstallEngine320U 3.30.210
- 04/30/2016 - Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection 220.127.116.11
- 04/30/2016 - Ashampoo Photo Commander 14.0.5